Edubuk's Institute Intelligence Index (I3) Ranking is a unique ranking for Educational Institutes. The Index will judge the diversity of Multiple Intelligence(s) based on the M.I.I.T. Screening (Multiple Intelligence, Interest & Talent) Results of the students of selected eligible institutes across the city, state & country.
Benefits of Participating in the Ranking (if selected):
- The I3 Ranking will be based on the Index score of each participating institute in 3 categories: Curricular Intelligence Index, Extra-Curricular Intelligence Index and Integrated Curricular Intelligence Index.
- The Institute will be able to showcase their respective I3 rank (as declared & published by us) in their respective brochure and/or prospectus.
- The Institute will receive a detailed "Personalized Institute Intelligence Index Report" detailing the Intelligence Profile of the Institute on an aggregate level as well as Intelligence Profile of each division of the Institute (department in college or class in school).
- Each student of the selected institute who appear for the M.I.I.T. Screening will receive a detailed "Personalized M.I.I.T. Results & Integrated Career Mapping Report" based on their responses in the test.
How to Apply:
- Visit https://edubuk.co.in/register and fill the mandatory details in the Registration Form by selecting "School/College Admin" in the "Select Your Profile" drop down.
- Confirm the email sent to the registered email id.
- Based on the responses in the form, our representative will get in touch with you for further information required & next steps.
- For the I3 Ranking to be representative of the institute it is mandatory that a minimum 75% of the eligible students (Class 6th & Above) enrolled in your institute appear for the M.I.I.T. Screening.